Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Things are picking up!

I have been slacking in the blog department, and with very good reason!  Business has definitely been picking up!  Very positive things are happening, so I figured I would write up a quick post.  My Ebay sales last month were my highest ever, and to most people they probably are not anything to brag about, but to me it is amazing!  I sold a record amount of my Jeep items, Redcat Racing was solid with the highest sales ever and I also sold some odds and ends that I was experimenting with for retail arbitrage. My Etsy store was also a record setting month (not hard to do when it is my first full month).  In regards to the decal startup, things are going pretty well also!  Had a race team order decals, as well as a small business that ordered car window decals and plenty of local one off decals as well!

The last week or so I have mostly been playing catch up, but my main focus this month is to fine tune my Ebay listings, as well as add to my listings.  At this point we are just over 100 listings running, but the goal is to realistically get up to the 200 mark by the end of the year.  I have access to around 25 more Redcat vehicles that I can list, as well as parts and accessories that should not be an issue.  The main research that I need to do involves the profit margins.  I need to make sure that the items I list have been maximized for profit, as well as "searchability"!

No comments:

Post a Comment