Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Experiment? Vinyl decals!

Today is the big day! (Technically last night was the big night I guess)  The vinyl cutter has arrived and is now setup in our home office!  The good news is that the setup was very straight forward...the bad newstuff is that I had no idea how to use it or the software that it came with...It was time to do some research!

You may or may not already know that I absolutely love Youtube!  I have never had a problem finding videos to teach me exactly what I need to know; which is just what I did for vinyl cutting.

Once I did some basic research (I'm not going to lie, I rushed through some basic videos so that I could get on to the good stuff...)

This is what I ended up with:



I have to say that for my first go at it, I'm pretty excited about the results!  Any tips that might help?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment