Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top 5 Ebay Blogs/Sites

A little round up of my personal top 5 Ebay blogs, Ebay sites!  That title is deceiving,  because I am going to have to throw a couple of Amazon related sites into the mix as well!

ScavengerLife

This site made my list because it is a solid, well written site.  They do Ebay/Amazon etc... and they are not afraid to share their knowledge.  Make sure to check out their "Archive of Knowledge"  and if you love the site make sure to subscribe!

Thrift Store Flipping

How can you not love people who have a cat named Chuck Norris?  Obviously these guys are into flipping thrift store items that they find, and this is a hobby that I am getting more interested in.  I like this site because they do break down their monthly numbers, but I have not seen a recent update :(

Ebaysellingcoach

From what is selling, to Success stories this blog has a lot of great information.  Their are some great coaching tutorials, as well as articles on where to find items!

Auction Nudge

This one is kept updated, and seems to be adding a fair amount of content on a regular basis.  There are plenty of articles/tutorials on running your Ebay store like a true business,  The writer of this blog currently makes some online auction tools that I am sure are worth a look!

The Ebay Experiment

A little bit of wishful thinking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment